So this might come as a surprise to some, but this afternoon I went under the hands of Dr Esho (Cosmetics at Le Beau Ideal) in his Harley Street clinic, and he performed this transformation on my lips (I don't have a moustache, promise!):



I'm going to start by saying that I know cosmetic enhancements aren't going to be everybody's cup of tea - hell, if you'd told me a year ago I'd be tampering with my face, I'd have laughed back into yours. I was never insecure about my lips, but I must admit I have joined the lipliner bandwagon after being envious of Kylie Jenner's bitchin' pout. Unfortunately the liner did not transform my lips quite like it transforms hers... gosh if only we knew her secret, as she's clearly stated she's au natural... ahem, moving on... 

I know quite a lot of people tampering with the idea of fillers, and it had never really interested me... until I recently found myself googling Dr Esho. I had seen so many lip disasters in my time, Pete Burns on CBB taught me at a young age not to play with my lips! Dr Esho's portfolio told a different story though, and he was actually on Channel 4's Body Shockers correcting poorly done procedures. After being so impressed with his work, and seeing how the most subtle changes make such a transformation to the lips, I took up an opportunity to review his work.  

I have filmed the procedure, so I'll be filming a chatty video to accompany it over on my YouTube channel, so I won't go into too much detail! Instead I will just share these photos (sorry, not my best angle!!) of my new lips, as I know a few were eager to see them!

They are a little bruised, but I'm icing them as we speak - so excited to see the result in a couple days!





Lucky I'm in a good mood today because I'm making beautiful lips." - quote of the day, Dr Esho. 

* Disclaimer: Sorry to disappoint anybody who thought I was going into full self sabotage mode with a trout pout!