2 days after being back from Egypt, I jumped on a plane to Amsterdam last week, to be reunited with my best friend after 6 long months! If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen Jenny popping up a few times - back in September she was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer and since then has been having chemotherapy in Germany. To celebrate her health and the end of her treatments, we decided to meet half way (in the spirit of The Black Eyed Peas) in Amsterdam, to follow Katy Perry on her Prismatic World Tour! 

Of course I dyed my hair in honour of my queen herself, KP, and this happened to be one of my daytime outfits for exploring 'the Dam'!









Safe to say Katy Perry well and truly put the dam in Amsterdam (been waiting to use that one...).

Considering my photographer, Jenny, was a little 'under the influence of Amsterdam' for these photos, I feel they came out ok! But I don't think any photos could do this little suit piece justice. It's actually my first collaboration with River Island, which I'm super happy about doing - how Chanel/Moschino-esque, but for £65?! I know the skirt looks tiny on me, but the size up was huge, so I had to settle on it with the confidence my new health and gym routine will come to the rescue anytime soon!



As I was in Amsterdam for Katy Perry, rather than a cute a girlie way, I decided to style it up a bit more edgy and urban, opting for a black chunky watch, black Ray Bans and monochrome chunky Vagabonds. I felt the colours all tied in together quite well, toughening up such a cute outfit. Alternatively this suit could look equally good with a shirt and heels!