I've been after a red watch for forever, so I was so happy when an email dropped into my inbox about collaborating with Abbott Lyon... who just happened to create coloured strap watches, including red! I love wearing a red lip and a pop of red in my outfits, so it was about time I got a watch to fill the place of these days! 
















It's such a classic watch and you can tell it's of quality. As you may know I'm a vegetarian so I never really know where to stand with leather unfortunately, but right now I would be lying if I said I didn't wear it. I love the white face of the watch, contrasted with the red and gold of the hard wear. Timeless (excuse the pun...) and being dated it also helps me keep my life together, haha!

I also recently checked out Missguided's new spring collection and fell head over heels for this dress! I love pink against red, and as you may recall, I recently got a shirt with very similar colours and print as this dress. My new lilac hair also seems to compliment the pop of red!



















(The suspiciously smooth legs are to disguise the world of goosebumps I had today!)














The shoes are also some of the most amazing sandals I've seen so far this spring, so statement and I thought they were a great feature to clash the dress up with.


I literally can't believe the bag is £15! Such good quality, looks very 'Zara', with lots of compartments and room inside.



When you're trying to take serious photos but you attract animals like a magnet:
Coat (red): Topshop



*This post was sponsored by Abbott Lyon, but all opinions are honest and my own - to find out more about sponsored posts, please read my disclaimer.