I've been following Silkfred on instagram for a while, so when they got in contact to see if I wanted to collaborate with them I was more than keen. I love independent designers - we all know how much I love and appreciate Never Fully Dressed, so when I discovered Silkfred sourced from the best designers and their favourite pieces I fell in love. They're just a great way to introduce you to unique boutiques and new designers, still having the great confidence of a reputable store when buying.

You can shop by brand or by item, which I really like. If you know you're after something specific you can go straight to the brand, but if you're just feeling inspired by items you can check out the dresses or co-ords or trousers etc! You can also filter by colour which is a handy one for me... of course I go 'search: pink' every time, haha! To see their list of brands click here:






I went for this overly casual and slightly more edgy than normal vibe. I've had my eye on this Never Fully Dressed jumpsuit since seeing it on model Sahara Ray and decided to style it slightly differently with the buttoned down approach with a high neck crop underneath. (Sorry for the creases on the jumpsuit, I have no iron at this flat!) - also from Silkfred was the duster by House of Jam. I found they worked well together, oversized, comfy, but at the same time paired with trainers and a fedora it gave that more chic look. The duster is a fleece material, perfect for this time of year and a nice universal grey material which is easy to style.






















I'm also rocking my Astrid & Miyu combination again as I can't get enough of these cute pieces!







*This post was sponsored by Silkfred, but all opinions are honest and my own - to find out more about sponsored posts, please read my disclaimer.