If you caught up with my blog yesterday, you would have read my Kempinski Soma Hotel review and known I recently went on a trip to Egypt with Swimwear365 to style up and shoot some of their range!

At first glass Swimwear365 can be quite overwhelming as they stock such a variety to cater for all different ages and sizes, but I scoped out these three pieces and I couldn't have loved them more. I think the black cut out swimsuit could be my favourite swimwear that I've ever owned?



Before these end up in some forum, or print screened to people who don't like me, I'm fully aware I am by no means a swimwear model. I was carrying some extra weight which I know got me down over the holiday (which thank god to editing and flattering angles I don't think is too visible here - but trust me, there was a few photos of me emerging from the sea like a whale which will remain offline forever...), but at least it really gave me a kick to get back into nutrition. Chocolate or anything 'bad' hasn't passed my lips in 13 days now! Baby steps, baby steps... now enough of me moaning about my cursed insecurities, onto the swimwear!

So this cut out number was my favourite. I found this to be such an 'appropriate' swimsuit, it was tasteful, but still a great statement piece. I just styled it up with this longline kimono to camel ride and cover up around the resort. I think they compliment each other well.



My second outfit was this polka dot number. As I hate my lower stomach (working on it though!) I usually go for high waisted bikinis right now, this was high waisted, controlled so it sucked me in a good'n AND there was a matching sarong to style it up with. I think this would have also suited a red lip and dark hair so much!






Strangely the other two venture away from my usual bombardment of colour, I made up for it with this one though. Again it's just such a nice swimsuit - the cups are slightly fitted meaning you get a bit of boobage (I can use any help I can get with these puppies) and it's very figure hugging meaning even though it's strapless, you won't have to worry about any of it falling down!






Since my shoot, so many more beautiful items have been added - can't wait to get my hands on them for summer! The great thing about Swimwear365 (stating the obvious) is that you can get it 365 days of the year, so if you have a holiday which doesn't coincide with swimwear season, you're always covered. They also stock a huuuuuuuuge range, so like I found, there is something for everybody!

Again, massive thanks to Swimwear365, Label PR and Kempinski Soma for such a great opportunity.