I couldn't help but get my hands on this gorgeous embellished two piece from Michelle Keegan's range with Lipsy. To me it seemed like such a perfect day to night look, amazing for a holiday or just our British sun - like the day I wore it for these!





I think it's quite a timeless piece, so worth the money as long as you look after it. I can honestly say I am yet to loose any sequins, but it does come with an additional packet incase you are in need of a sequin top up! I went for the 8 on top and 10 on bottom, but I think could have gotten aware with the 8 in both, so I don't recommend sizing up with these as I think they're quite a generous size anyway!

As it was a warm day and a jacket wasn't 100% needed, but I knew once the afternoon progressed I'd get chillier, I just paired my trusty crochet cardigan with it! Shoe wise you could more or less wear anything with this set - sandals, dress it down with black or coral trainers, or heels for a night out! 









Other than the white Prada sunnies from Blaze Sunglasses, I also picked these gorgeous monochrome with a pop of gold, ones! I figured hey, why not another pair to my ever growing summer sunnies collection?!



Top: Lipsy
Bag: Missguided
Sunglasses: Dior @ Blaze Sunglasses