Since discovering Wildfox, they've been up there with my favourite brands. It's easy to see as about everything they make basically has my name on it. The new Barbie collection got me so love heart eyed it hurt, and their sleepwear makes me want to stay in pyjamas all day!

Collaborating with them was up there with all time goals when I first started blogging, so I'm super psyched to be sharing this post!




We all know how much I love animals. To start with I thought this was a bunny, but now I'm convince it's a cat?! Either way it's super cute, super soft and super warm and an item which will be timeless in my wardrobe! It's also one of those pieces which are versatile to be styled up to any trend or item. I was originally going to wear this with ripped white jeans, but opted last minute for this peachy scuba skirt by Lauren Pope's new collection with In The Style, as it matched the ear details perfectly!









To complete the look of course I also had to pair my favourite lilac Miu Miu sunglasses from Red Hot Sunglasses!