Although the dress is also amazing, I'm just gonna put it out there and say yes, YES, that is the sold out ASOS coat that Katy Perry wore after the Super Bowl and has been spotted wearing many times since...








Luck was on my side, I've been refreshing this sold out coat for months but alas, never in stock! Finally late in the early ours of Saturday I clicked the link (it had become a hobby) and one size 6 was in stock.  AT HALF THE NORMAL PRICE. I'm normally an 8 or 10 in coats, but I decided it would be worth dropping a dress size to sport this coat... thankfully it arrived and fits perfectly. I may have shed a happy tear...




The dress is also gorgeous, I love the off the shoulder sleeves and cut out details. Super cute.













Obviously yesterday daytime was quite hot here in England but man did I want to show off my Katy coat! Once evening fell I was able to wear it and I found the colours complimented the dress perfectly!