Last weeks 'spring weather', as seen in these photos, was a far cry from the beautiful weather England has been graced with today! Despite the miserable weather I was adamant I wanted to wear this floral playsuit, so I opted for layering it up!






I had actually gone to return this playsuit after being convinced it didn't suit me, however this idiot lost her receipt so I decided to embrace it! I'm so glad I didn't return it as I have fallen in love with it after trying it on in a better frame of mind, and can't wait to wear it with bare legs and arms once it gets warmer! The tie feature makes it such a lovely playsuit - I sized up as it's usually recommended to with Miss Selfridge!




The first layer is this crochet cardigan which I couldn't be more obsessed with! Then again with this coat which was from Topshop this time last year, which I recently found again whilst having a clear out! This one is quite similar and available from Very though!













I'm such a Vagabond boot kinda gal, but when dressing feminine, it can't always work. I opted for pairing them with these frilly socks to soften them up a little!