I've been fully embracing this glorious British weather whilst on the Isle of Wight! Theses were taken literally in the clouds as for some reason the clouds absorbed my side of the island, we had to go to a high point just so I could be seen amongst the fog!




I've been a fan of Dark Pink since I first discovered them, their garments speak to my heart with cute n' quirky designs.
This playsuit is one of my items from their new SS collection and it is to diiiiiiie for. My boobs did fall out... a little... but I pinned the front. I went for the small but perhaps the extra small would have compensated my fried eggs a little better!




I paired with my new favourite PLT chunky sandals (had to get these in both black and white) my trusty black Grafea and these monochrome Tom Ford sunnies from Red Hot Sunglasses!