Last week I revisited my creative side for Boohoo's #styleforstroke campaign, raising awareness and money for Stroke Association, particularly in young people. Zoe Sugg, Naomi Smart and many other influential social media icons have created shirts with slogans and this is mine. I was going to go for a cute fashion phrase but then I remembered how much this quote had stuck with me. I don't often talk about it but I struggle with depression, so when one thing goes wrong in an ocean of good it can still really get to me. "Stars can't shine without darkness" reminds me that when something goes wrong it isn't the end of the world and that sometimes you need a fall, or negative, to appreciate your conquests and the good things in your life! (Cliché but true.)


Vote for me here:


(Taken from Boohoo.com) About The Charity:
For 2015 boohoo.com have teamed up with Style For Stroke are excited to announce partnerships with some of the biggest social media stars - Vloggers Zoella and Niomi Smart, Model Ash Stymest, John and Leon personal trainers Lean Machines and Singer Tallia Storm.
A stroke is a brain attack which happens when the blood supply to the brain is cut off, caused by a clot or bleeding in the brain. There are around 152,000 strokes in the UK every year and it is the leading cause of severe adult disability. There are over 1.2 million people in the UK living with the effects of stroke.
To help raise awareness, boohoo have teamed with top social media bloggers to design tees based on their famous last words minimum of 25% of proceeds from each tee purchased will go to the stroke association.

Big thanks to those voting or have voted!