This is one of the outfits featured on my recent look-book video, such a lovely summery day dress or a dress to pop on whilst on holiday.








We all know I'm no stranger to Missguided - they recently popped over an email to me asking whether I'd like to be an ambassador to their new spring/summer footwear launch... Well, duh?!

This is my first look styled with a pair of their heeled sandals. The shoes themselves are so comfortable, so pretty with a white dress like this - but I also think they'd look nice paired with denim! Comfy shoes are a must for me, I try my hardest not to be that blogger who just wears shoes or certain outfits for their blog without any intention of actually wearing them. These tick all the boxes for me - white summer sandals = sorted!


I'm also a big fan of the white hardware on them, that means no need to worrying about mixing your metals to match your shoe buckle... I mean, I don't normally worry about that... ahem!


I decided to go with the white and tan theme, pairing the dress with my suede tan tassel jacket, brown tortoise Ray Ban sunglasses, white bag, with of course the white with tan heeled shoe combo. As the bag had a statement silver metal band on it, I kept all jewellery to silver, wearing my Shore Projects (Cowes, Isle of Wight!) watch - which you can win over on my instagram, with my princess ring from Pandora.




The beautiful location is Ventnor Botanic Garden on the Isle of Wight, which so kindly let me film my look-book there. How un-England-like does it look?!



















I hope you enjoyed this outfit and my first look-book! I'm also excited to announce I'm going under a blog redesign right now so I can't wait to share the final thing!