I have been making the most of the beautiful weather on the Isle of Wight this week, attempting to film my first look book at Ventnor Botanic Garden! I decided to do a 'festival themed' look book on the styles I saw at Coachella, this being one of them. (Video to come!)


This is my first go at the flared look, I'm not 100% convinced they suit my leg shape, but I was adamant to have a try! I love how this is a set, so you don't need to worry about stressing about what top to suit! Due to the satin nature I sized up in both, as not to look like a stuffed sausage!





How incredible are these Fendi sunnies?! May I add, I picked these before Kylie Jenner wore these to Coachella... I guess I'm just ahead of the trends! These ones are available at Red Hot Sunglasses and are an absolute dream.







Shoe-wise I found these baby blue croc sliders to be a winner, layering up for the evening sun with this pink, super soft, suede jacket.