Up today is another snipped from my recent look book, sporting another festival-inspired look, this time however mixing things up with a pair of heels!




As mentioned, I'm an ambassador for Missguided's spring/summer shoe launches this year, showcasing a few on my blog. This pair is one of their colourful block heels which I have in a few colours now. Chunky heels are my friends as I can actually walk in them, and this pair in particular are comfy and very easy to walk in. 



I'd had this green tassel faux suede jacket for a while and knew it would come in handy! I'm seeing these in tan and black everywhere, so I figured I'd mix things up a bit with a green, which just so happened to compliment this playsuit perfectly.


Watch this outfit in my full look book below:



I'm also sporting two other new purple additions - these aviator purple-mirror lensed Ray Bans and this Fiorelli bag from Lipsy. Both great additions to my summer wardrobe.