After years of assuming it was overrated, and wondering why the heck all girls seemed to love 'Chuck Bass' when Googling him failed me... I started Gossip Girl. I've not looked back since and have somehow managed to binge my way into the third series already in about 2 weeks. Thank the Lord for 20GB data a month and the Netflix app - Chuck Bass on the go.

Aside from wishing I was from Upper East Side with a huge trust fund, Blair Waldorf's fashion has seriously imprinted on me - I even caught myself looking at headbands the other day. I love a strong lip and a coordinated outfit, and have felt even more inclined to do so recently - Miss Waldorf I'm blaming you.

...and that leads you to this outfit. Quiz Clothing always has great statement/occasional dresses and I couldn't help but feel I could sport a pre-Cowes Week (a sailing regatta here on the Isle of Wight, kinda a big deal for people who sail and alcoholics) 'Hello Sailor' look whilst feeling very Blair Waldorf doing so.





I had so many compliments after wearing this dress. 'Islanders' told me it was very 'Cowes Week' which is also the vibe I got from it, so I decided to shoot it with Cowes and some sailing boats in the background.

I can't help but feel it looks like it's worth more than £29.99 too, pairing it with this blazer, also a bargain, to class it up even more. 



The sunglasses are an absolute TK Maxx steal - £25 for my dream Moschino sunglasses, need I say more? I can't find them online to link, but pop into your local store and hunt them out!















The shoes I got and have worn to death since having them. So versatile, especially since I'm sporting red nail varnish at the moment! They can be worn casual, or like in this case, a little more of a quirky smart vibe.- Again a bargain for £15, plus they're one of the comfiest shoes I own. Gotta love Public Desire.

Photos by Charlie Price
Sunglasses: Moschino (similar)



*This is part one of a three part collaboration with Quiz Clothing, but all opinions are honest and my own - please read my disclaimer to find out more.