Sometimes the ex law-student-to-be shines through in my fashion in the most Legally Blonde way possible. If I had carried on with my dreams of Law at Oxford, I can imagine I would have dressed as cliché Elle Woods as possible.

I was extremely over due a new pair of glasses, and figured I would head over to the designer side. I've really become a slave to Prada, so when I saw these - slightly cat eye, edgy with a splash of mint, I knew it was going to be a great relationship. Red Hot Sunglasses kindly hooked me up with this pair and they arrived, prescription n'all in under 4 days! They stock a range of designer prescription glasses now alongside their gorgeous range of sunnies, so it's worth taking a gander if you're in need of a treat for the eyes!







The outfit is ridiculously over the top, but hey... that's me. I think the suit jacket and trousers would equally look as nice and a little more subtle paired with white this summer.



I can't fault the comfort of these heels, I have these in mint and lilac and both pairs have served me well over the past few weeks!




Bag: Vintage Styler