Rio? When did Charlotte go to Rio?! Well, sadly I didn't, but if you have read my recent So...? With Attitude post, you'll see that I'm styling up 4 outfits to coincide with their city fragrance range. I have been quite deceiving with the location though... I am not abroad, I am in England in fact! Back at the gorgeous Ventnor Botanic Gardens on the Isle of Wight. Although I've never visited Rio, I wanted to dress how their fashion spoke to me - bold, colourful and confident! This top and short set from Missguided felt the perfect item, paring with statement jewellery and heels to complete the look.















I was after a nice pair of lilac heels and feel these fit the bill perfectly. They match a more casual outfit like this one easily, but equally I wore them with an evening dress and they still looked great. Thanks to the chunky heel I can also walk in them which is also a bonus.


]





Due to my boyfriend/photographer being in America for 2 weeks, eurgh... I know, SO, selfish! I had to call in the hand of a friend for these photos. They were unfamiliar with my camera and lens, but I still think they did a pretty good job! Anywho, incase any of you questioned the photography (I know most of you are nice, but damn those mean forums will moan about anything), I just thought I'd put a FYI in!