As I was doing my routine snoop over on Lipsy, I noticed this gorgeous Motel Rocks skirt n' shirt set had gone into the sale. As I'm in a major khaki-lovin' phase at the moment, I couldn't help but love the mix of khaki with my more familiar purple/lilac pallet. It's just a relaxed, comfy, summer fit, but I think it would equally look as nice in those transitional months into autumn.

This jacket I now have in pink, tan, black, mustard, rust and khaki - can you blame me? But I can't deny that they're great jackets and so easy to throw on. They also make you feel softer than a burmese cat, and if you're not familiar with burmese cats, then that's really, really, goddamn soft. Shoe wise... moment of appreciate please for these killer khaki platforms of faux suede heaven.








Public Desire are winning my heart at the moment with all of their gorgeous shoes, but I must say this pair really surprised me. It's not often you can get comfort with a pair of shoes so high, but I wore these for quite a few hours yesterday with no complaints what so ever! They also look such great quality for the price... yes I did also have to get my hands on them in black too!