Here's another post from a couple of weeks ago which I had pondered over posting, I can't be the only one to do this, right?! 
However it is about time I stopped being so fussy and posted it, as it's such a gorgeous dress. If you don't already know, Lucy Mecklenburgh recently brought out a range with Pretty Little Thing... and from what I can see, it's been a great success. This was my favourite item from the collection - just an effortless and comfy day to night dress, perfect for summer. 



I would advise sizing down though if you're going for this dress, or any of the others in this cut, as I'm wearing the 8 and it has come up quite big! I think if you're very booby you can get away with your regular size, but if like me, you have pancakes, I think I would have been better off with a 6!


I just kept the styling simple with lilac heeled sandals and this Fiorelli bag.





I just thought I'd link a few of the other pieces I have my eye on from the collection (make sure your ad blocker is off!):