Yes it's official, summer has buggered off somewhere else the past week here in England. I've become accustomed to wind and rain again, and decided perhaps a pink Vespa instead of a car was a bad life choice. That being said, the bad weather has meant I have been able to wear my gorgeous new faux suede trench jacket from Lipsy, which FYI, I am head over heels for. It's just such a versatile colour, a flattering cut and looks like it potentially could have cost a lot more than it did.









I've also become obsessed with these circular Ray-Bans from Sunglass Hut, which I have been wearing regardless of whether it's sunny! They add such a vintage/quirky edge to an outfit.

I may be channelling some more Serena van der Woodsen vibes with this faux suede skirt and rollneck combination... guilty! Does anybody have any tips on how to survive life post Gossip Girl finale? How do I live without Chuck Bass instalments???
















The heels are the khaki Pubic Desire ones I wore the other day, just in back - needless to say they're just as comfy and despite my heart being sold to the khaki originally, I just knew black would be a great staple to have.