I had planned on visiting London yesterday, so this was the comfy-yet-chic outfit I had put aside for a day of London-ing, but I ended up wearing it just mooching around on the Isle of Wight as I rescheduled my visit for later in the week.
I can't get enough of this NaaNaa jumpsuit, so much so I also have it in white. It's just such a nice cut, with the cowl back a really nice feature. For the more casual look I paired it with these Vagabond boots which I snapped up in the sale (£80 down to £26.50!!!) - I love the rose gold feature on them, and like all the other Vagabond footwear I own, they're incredibly comfy! The white boots made more sense earlier in the day when I was sporting some white Prada sunnies, but the sun had gone in by this point and I'd forgotten to get them back out for the photos, doh! I went for a statement of mixing metals as you can probably see by these Astrid & Miyu accessories and the Michael Kors watch from Lily Who.

















Bag: Prada
Jewellery: Astrid & Miyu
Watch: Michael Kors @ Lily Who