Slowly but surely I'm getting my butt into gear and sorting through outfits I've yet to post! This was an evening outfit from a couple weeks ago. I'm a big fan of bardot dresses and Chicwish have been great for supplying me with a few favourites this summer! This being my favourite for a day to night look and I also have a mauve version I've been wearing to death - both Chicwish. Postage does take a little longer than I'm used to (Miss Inpatient over here), but in hindsight I think waiting a week for items a little more unique than the wholesale you know you'll see on a bunch of other girls, is totally worth it! The quality is great too, unlike other shopping sites I've used in Asia where quality can be questionable, everything I've ever ordered from them has been to a great standard, the items looking much more expensive than their price.

Of course this look could be worn with a summery daytime vibe, but in this case for a few evening drinks, I went for these cage heeled sandals. I can't believe I've converted to liking shoes like these - who am I?! I also can't believe how comfy they are. Hand on heart I cannot walk in stiletto heels, chunky heels for life over here... but somehow these were easy to walk in and comfy? Perhaps the leg support helped haha! Pssst, they're also in the sale!











Dress: Chicwish
Hat: Topshop
Bag: Love Moschino @ Very Exclusive
Shoes: Public Desire






*This post is part 2 of a 3 part collaboration with Chicwish, but all opinions are honest and my own - to find out more, please read my disclaimer.