I've been after a good denim dress for a while, but feared I would be forever looking for one to suit my figure. The edgy, frayed hem, sort-of-shapeless ones look great on some people, but for me I was just not feeling it. This one spoke more to my heart though, with the zip up front, cut in waist and denim collar adding a cool 90s Moschino-y edge. I've been consciously trying to wear red more recently as I always seem to get compliments when I'm sporting a red lip, so I figured this dark denim would look great with red accessories. I picked this little patent Love Moschino up in the Very Exclusive sale I mentioned a few posts back - a bargain for £65, pairing with the these red Miu Miu sunglasses and (£14.99!) chunky Public Desire sandals. I'm also sporting my new favourite watch from Lily Who - mixed metal heaven in a watch.






Not only was I sporting a killer look, myself and my photographer Lucia, also were sporting killer hangovers, so please appreciate the dedication on both our behalves to get these photos shot haha!

I've had a really busy few weeks but have still been snapping away and I have even made a couple YouTube videos, so bear with me whilst I sort all of those out for on here! Hopefully I'll be back to my normal amount of bombarding you guys soon.






Sunglasses: Miu Miu @ Sunglass Hut