This was a day-to-night look I sported last week as I travelled up to London for an evening of events and then my friend's 22nd birthday at Libertine. For the day look I sported a nude lip, the bomber and my black Prada bag but this was the evening look with the little red quilted Moschino and a red lip.

I think it's the first night I've ever gone out without a skirt or dress, but I felt these Quiz leather look jeans with this lace up bodysuit worked perfectly for a universal look which I could wear up on the train and around London, then in the club. I also went for boots opposed to heels and I just think the whole look sort of worked with a confident, slightly Kylie Jenner, vibe. I also filmed my make-up routine for this look too, so hopefully I can get my butt in gear and have that edited for you guys soon if you're interested!



I've been lovin' Quiz Clothing recently for fashion which is on trend but not killing the bank, this whole outfit makes me look a Quiz mascot haha! I would recommend sizing down on the jeans if you do have a small waist, I got these in a size 8 and even felt like I probably needed a 6 for these to fit well on my waist.