If you follow me on instagram or snapchat (both just 'charlottefisher), you'll have had it thrown in your face that I've been in Mykonos this week! I've had such an amazing time, so much I'm now actually in Santorini after changing my flight home today... Greece, you can't get rid of me that easily!

Blogging every single outfit would have been hella time consuming and less fun for my company on the trip, however I've managed to blog a couple, candid-ing the rest on my new Olympus PEN (after I sadly had my previous camera lost/stolen at the Bestival last weekend, waaah!) - which I'll share in a separate post about my time in Mykonos.

This is an outfit I wore out on one of my many tasty dinners (again I'll do a 'lil Mykonos food review!) and I felt the dress needed some blog attention lovin'... because, well, look at it? The dress is another item from NaaNaa clothing that I picked up in a recent haul from them and I couldn't help but see it perfect for Mykonos evenings! OCD me over here has tried to stick to red, blue and monochrome out here - themed Fisher over here, as I felt these colours suited Greece.

I layered it up to break up the sultry 'hey look at my leg' look, edging it up with this Boohoo aztec-y kimono, statement necklace and these chunky Boohoo sandals, along with my trusty Love Moschino patent bag.