Last Wednesday I popped into the H&M Showroom in London to check out the Balmain X H&M collaboration before it hits the stores. Safe to say I was blown away! I saw a little negativity online prior, so I was so shocked when I saw it for myself and absolutely fell in love. It captures the essence of Balmain perfectly with the not-so-Balmain prices, however some of the more luxorious embellished pieces are listed nearer the £300 price, not quite Balmain prices but still a little more purse crunching than your standard high-street buys.

Finally we can steal GiGi Hadid's/Kendal & Kylie's/even Bieber's style without going totally bankrupt, which is something I am quite pleased about! I wasn't particularly phased by the Alexander Wang pieces last collaboration, but this time around I will definitely be getting my hands on some pieces from the collection. A lot of the pieces to me look standard Balmain not a 'cheapified' version, which I think is really great for the collaboration. If you'd shown me a handpicked selection of these a month ago and asked me who had designed them, I'd have known Olivier Rousteing's handiwork a mile off, not associating it with the collaboration but just Balmain as a whole.

Anyway, enough of me talking like I know anything valuable fashion-wise except my own love for the collaboration... and onto the photos I took so you can see for yourselves!