A few weeks ago an email popped into my inbox regarding a potential collaboration with Toby Heart Ginger. I hadn't actually heard of the brand, but after a little googling it was safe to say that they were a brand right up my alleyway. I soon realised that they were an Australian brand, which figured, as I am always obsessed with Australian designers. GIVE ME ALL OF THE AUSTRALIAN-NESS.

Toby Heart Ginger recently became available in the UK at Nelly.com and they wanted to see if I liked any of the collection to style up. It was all gorgeous but I decided to go for some knit staples for winter (short skirts and short dresses are perfectly suitable for winter if knit you see...!). 

I went for this gorgeous beige dress, with a slight turtle neck detail (does 'slight turtleneck' have it's own name) and this beautiful blue-navy co-ord set, which despite my mother's arguing, IS supposed to be worn with the split down the front middle. All three pieces are really lovely quality and feel great on, comfy pieces indeed. I liked the blue set so much I also now have it in the beige colour of the dress.







I wanted to give both looks a slightly different edge - so I went for a more sports luxe-y look with the beige dress, pairing it with these Adidas from Mainline Menswear and this statement faux fur coat (new favourite) from Missguided, and then for the blue set I wanted a more chic vibe so I paired it with this black duster from Pretty Little Thing, blue Fendi sunglasses from Red Hot Sunglasses, my Celine Trio which is surgically attached to me right now and my new favour Dior-eque boots from Zara.










































*This post was in collaboration with Tony Heart Ginger, but all opinions are honest and my own - to find out more, please read my disclaimer.