I want to start off by saying thank you - I've been overwhelmed by the response to my recent post and I had no idea it would have touched so many. I'm still trying to make it through to reply to all of the messages and I truly had no idea it would have helped so many people or have been so relatable - I am definitely glad I went ahead and finally published it now. 


Seeing as I'm trying to be the best version of me and motivate myself more, I'm finally back today with an outfit post I shot last week!

If you're a longtime reader of my blog you'll have seen me mention Silkfred before - basically they stock loads of great, more independent-ly, unique-y, basically cool AF brands, all in one place. I went for coffee with one of their girls last month and they discussed if I'd like to do a collaboration with them over the next month... chhhhyeah  I did!

We all know I'm a pink girl at heart, but recently I've been trying to move away from my more tacky past, and embrace the colour in new more sophisticated edgy ways - but still in the making an impact in true Fisher fashion. I'm hoping I've nailed that here with this combo. Please do excuse my hair, I'm actually very surprised I wasn't blown away whilst shooting these - but at least the wind gave me a very Marilyn Monroe-esque vibe in the dress!

Now let's talk about the coat... well, just look at it? Very me. Statement, pink and fluffy. I've had so many compliments on this whilst wearing it and I think it's a new longtime favourite of mine. 




















*This post was in collaboration with Silkfred, but all opinions are honest and my own - to find out more, please read my disclaimer.