Recently I've really been enjoying embracing a more neutral pallet and relaxed clothing look. Unfortunately I'm not cool enough to pull off the really hipster-y oversized Kanye/Yeezy looks which the instagram elite somehow make look so cool (FYI how these people make those Reebok Instapump Fury monstrosities look so god damn good?! I was almost convinced I needed a pair until I realised I'd probably look more like an astronaut...), however I would say my style has definitely Kanye-ed up a little.

When I was 17/18 I lived in Vans mostly, so I feel I've reverted back to my former self as I am fully a trainer'oholic right now. I love the simplicity of these Adidas Samba from Mainline Menswear as the neutral colours go a lot with my new, simplified, wardrobe... such as this £8 bargain knit.

A wide leg trouser was never something I'd really considered before but I decided to let out my inner 1920s gangster and rock these pinstripes. For £10 I couldn't have really gone too wrong so I'm especially happy with them.

To complete that minimalist look I've styled up with one of my favourite fashion buys of 2015 - my Celine Trio, which somehow has the ability to pull almost any outfit together.