As an upgrade to just wearing my gym clothes during the week, I decided the explore the next best thing (as I think people were getting increasingly worried about me and the amount of effort into my appearance...) - wearing loungewear like this. Thankfully this cool sporty-but-not-and-sort-of-chic look is in right now and these sort of sets are in abundance. You'll see that when my Cuba post goes live, I wore this set in khaki whilst out there and it was a godsend out there for long journeys whilst staying comfy! Hats off to you Boohoo, I couldn't live without you and your comfy loungewear. There's nothing better than feeling confident in your outfit and at the same time being goddamn comfy too. 

As these sets aren't the thickest (but for £18 there's no complaints here) I layered up with this camel, wool-like, coat. Camel/tan combined with grey always seems to be a favourite colour match for me, and I think it worked quite well here for this outfit!

Annoyingly I can't find these particular Nike trainers anywhere online in stock now, however I think the outfit would equally work with a grey pair and camel or black coat, or black pair and black coat.

And of course to up the chic-ness, my large Celine Trio and Saint Laurent sunnies!

















Shoes: Nike (similar here)