Pink faux leather joggers? It's a yes from me. When I saw these pop up on Missguided I knew it was a match made in heaven considering 1) I love joggers 2) Pink is my favourite colour 4) As they're a faux leather material I feel they have the capability to make an outfit more badass...

I have a love hate relationship with bomber jackets usually - no really, I love them and they hate me. Seriously a bomber jacket normally likes to make me gain 100 pounds in photos as my waist is my smallest part and usually they just hide my waist and fall in an awkward, unflattering, place of hell for me. This 'lil cropped baby has answered my prayers though, so if you are a girl with a similar figure to mine (all thighs and butt but a small waist) this will be your saviour.

Ooooooooh what are those shoes I hear you ask??? Now I know you either love the Cortez or hate 'em. I personally am a fan of rocking that Forrest Gump vibe so I can't get enough of them (you may have seen by my 3 pair collection so far over on instagram...). This pair however ventures a little away from the original design and has this cool chunky sole which I'm all for. I'm also all for feeling like I'm walking on marshmallows/clouds/general happiness, and that's what these comfy mofos make me feel like.