I know I am by no means Miss Swimwear Model 2016, despite the poses I seem to have whipped out during this shoot... but I knew I had to share this gorgeous swimsuit, and this bloody amazing beach backdrop.

I was almost put off posting these photo by the ludicrous 'fat' remarks Barbara Palvin got after Sports Illustrated shared her recent shoot with them. If the general census of people think she looks bad in swimwear (I assume everybody is crazy though as I thought she looked smoking...), then hell, a gal like me has no chance! As much as I would like a Victoria Secret body (man, I deserve it with the amount I work out!!), I'm more built like the hulk. That being said, what I lack in boobs I do clearly make up for in booty and I'm all for body positivity so here is what I made of a few good angles to show off a swimwear combo to die for.

I have already mentioned that Silkfred is my go-to for getting more unique pieces, and I couldn't help but stock up before Cuba - these items catching my eye. I'm not entirely sure how practical this swimsuit is as I didn't actually swim in it (I just frolicked about trying to look cute), as it is made of crochet, but who needs practicality when it looks this good and is only £24.99? I layered up, to keep my modesty, whilst frolicking, with this slightly sheer kimono with fringing - the both a match made in heaven I'd say! The swimsuit also comes in black, thank me later.






*This post is in collaboration with Silkfred but all opinions and frolicking are my own.