I could spend all day swooning over dresses on Forever Unique, and occasions to wear them, so when an email dropped into my inbox regarding a collaboration with them... I clearly jumped at the chance! Safe to say these dresses are a little too special for a couple pints at Wetherspoon's with your mates on a Friday night, but for those times when you need a dress with a little more omph factor, they're perfect! I think this would be gorgeous for a dinner party, event, wedding, prom, graduation, the races, red carpet, a date with Justin Bieber... you know, just those times when you need to stand out and make a little more effort.

I want to get my wear out of this dress so I chose pinky nude as it's quite a universal colour for different occasions, likewise this cut, as it is not too revealing but at the same time has a little, hey look my legs are showing a little factor.

It's not common for my dresses to come in their own boxes, in dustbags... yep, this dress really did impress! The quality on couldn't be faulted, and I instantly felt better about myself once I put it on.

As for the bag, isn't it the perfect match?! I got it before Christmas from the lovely people at Tessuit, as I love a bit of Moschino/Love Moschino/Moschino Cheap & Chic, and it's now only £89 in the sale!









MUA: Laila Hamidi





*This post is in collaboration with Forever Unique, but all opinions and dress-gushing are my own.