Hello! I am in fact still alive, and slightly more tanned than in these photos. I'm currently busy working on my Maldives content, when I came across about 5 looks I had shot pre-holiday that I had forgotten about, this being one of them... ooops! 

After these Gucci-esque shoes arrived from Public Desire, I had an overwhelming urge to try and chic Italian it all out in all black, Moschino at the ready, Prada alongside and a bold red lip. It's apparent I even feel the need to make an all black outfit look a little eccentric! 

This Lipsy dress is so versatile, I'm obviously wearing it for the daytime here, but equally it looks good with dressy boots and heels, or sandals and a floppy hat in the sun! 

Anyway, sorry again for my little absence, I am keeping busy ready to get a lot of new content out - remember to keep up with me over on my instagram @charlottefisher!  








Scarf: Moschino
Sunglasses: Moschino