Hello & welcome back to my new and improved blog - I've been dying to share it and all of my new content for a few weeks now and couldn't be happier to be finally publishing it! Sorry if my site went down without a warning, I did mention on my instagram & twitter but I felt it was best to have a break to get my content caught up, and unveil it all together! 

Here's an outfit from a couple of months ago now, once the warmer weather finally started peaking it's head! I love bardot cuts and this dress hasn't failed at getting me plenty of compliments when I've worn it, I've even opted for belted it in at the waist and pairing with heels for an evening out. The cape I wore more as a precaution, and it also doubled up for a pretty good picnic blanket - a definite bargain too.


Dress – Boohoo
Scarf/Cape – Boohoo
Boots – Boohoo
Bag – Louis Vuitton















Dress – Boohoo
Scarf/Cape – Boohoo
Boots – Boohoo
Bag – Louis Vuitton