I know everybody is probably sick of bomber jackets by now, as they've seemed to have stuck around on trend for over a year now, but as a Vespa girl, I find them great for when I'm scooting and this one now sits firmly in my wardrobe as my favourite out of my collection. Aside from the colour being right up my street, it also doesn't have the garish orange lining, it's longline so a flattering fit, and it has light padding to make it look better quality than many of my others I've collected over the past year. 



Whenever I want to throw something on quickly and with minimal effort, I almost always opt for ripped highwaist jeans and a slogan top - so simple, but manages to look effortlessly good. I've had this tshirt dress since January, but I still find myself reaching for it as it always manages to look pretty good.


Jacket – Pretty Little Thing
Jeans – Missguided
Tshirt – Missguided
Bag – Givenchy
Sunglasses – Saint Laurent via Red Hot Sunglasses
Shoes – Vagabond



Finally I think my face has developed into a shape which moderately suits circular sunglasses (before it was too round so I just looked like a circle wearing circles...) and Saint Laurent is always a stylish winner for me, so after lusting over these sunnies for a while, I thought it was time they became an addition to my collection!














Jeans – Missguided
Tshirt – Missguided
Bag – Givenchy
Shoes – Vagabond