I first saw these trainers pop up on my instagram explore feed, and safe to say I immediately tracked them down and ordered without hesitation. During winter I had a real thing for trainers and now have enough to last me a lifetime, but New Balance definitely have to be the easiest to style and the most comfy. These tan and pink tones are so versatile to style and still managed to steal my heart post-trainer-binge, the perfect colours for these summer months and I always find myself reaching for them.




Jacket – Boohoo
Culottes – Missguided
Trainers – New Balance
Shirt – Boohoo
Bag – Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses – Ray Ban







Jacket – Boohoo
Jeans – Missguided
Bodysuit – Pretty Little Thing
Sunglasses – Ray Ban
Trainers – Reebok

Another item my wardrobe would now be lost without is this duster jacket from Boohoo, the perfect lightweight design for spring/summer and a great peachy pink tone which doesn't seem to clash as much with other items as my usual pink jackets.







Jacket – Boohoo
Culottes – Missguided
Trainers – New Balance/Reebok
Shirt – Boohoo
Bag – Louis Vuitton
Jeans – Missguided
Bodysuit – Pretty Little Thing
Sunglasses – Ray Ban