If you've been around for a while, you'll know that since these creepers launched last autumn, I haven't been able to get enough. I originally got the black and gum pair, then dabbled in a few of the dupes (sorry Rihanna and Puma...) but when I saw these about to drop, I knew I had to try and get a pair for this autumn. Thankfully on release day I was lucky, so here we are!





I'm not normally an orange type of girl so I sort of originally wished these had been released in the more traditional khaki camo, but that being said I have been loving rusty tones recently, especially on my eye makeup - and in reality the shades of the oranges got me all loveheart eyed. The people who were sort of WTFing them to me have also been won over once they saw them on me and how I have been styling them this week, so although originally I think they were a love them or hate them item... people are being won over!





I'm all about this American-y slogan 90s throwback trend right now, so this look sort of is inspired by that. The leggings are actually part of a co-ord I've also shot, but for now I felt they worked well with this bodysuit and layered up with this denim shirt - the whole look from Pretty Little Thing.


























Creepers - Fenty x Puma
Hat - Missguided