Again, I can't say checks are my usual go-to pattern, but something about this top caught my eye and I felt it would compliment my Speedy 35 and a tan pallet! I definitely have a bit of a cowgirl vibe going on, but hopefully it's subtle enough to pull off! 

The sizing for these jeans were a bit all over the place, so I would suggest sizing up (not like my first pair split down the crotch... ahem) but once I did that, they were fine. I've been after some camel jeans for ages, and at this price, I don't think you can go wrong!

On another note, a minutes silence please for these white Converse, which sadly are not so white anymore...






Top – Boohoo
Hat – ASOS
Jeans – Boohoo
Shoes – Converse
Bag – Louis Vuitton













Top – Boohoo
Hat – ASOS
Jeans – Boohoo
Shoes – Converse
Bag – Louis Vuitton