Appreciating a, stress-free, day at London Fashion Week

29 September 2016




I hadn't actually planned on London Fashion Week-ing this season, the whole London's miserable weather and the shows in a glorified car park, didn't particularly appeal to me... but seeing as my New York Fashion Week invite had got lost in the mail... ahem, fashion FOMO kicked in and I when I saw my Mykonos flights wasn't until the Monday... I thought hey, what's one day going to hurt?

Doing just one day was actually the best decision I've had, and I enjoyed it so much more than usual years. I didn't have time to burn myself out with taking on too much work, or be restless standing around in-between show - instead the day was kept moderately busy, full of lovely people, and just for once I was actually able to appreciate my day, rather than the whole experience being a busy blur.




I sported a full Quiz look for the day - taking over there socials, channeling those Yeezy vibes with an oversized (male) longline t-shirt paired with a camo jacket, toughening the look up with black accessories and these gorgeous over the knee leather boots.


Specsavers, one of the sponsors for LFW, allowed me to have glasses fitted with them and then also took me backstage and frow with them for the Ones To Watch show. I went for these khaki, metal rimmed, ones to compliment the khaki tones in my outfit.





















Jacket - Quiz Clothing
Top - Stolen from unknowing boyfriend
Boots - Quiz Clothing
Bag - Givenchy
Glasses - Specsavers




*This is a collaborative brand post, but all views and opinions are my own!


3 comments:

  1. Ahh I'd love to go to LFW! Maybe next year I'll get the chance.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaawd, loving that show with those amazing colours! Also, all khaki outfit = killer decision, looks amazing!

    Dana x
    fashiondew.co.uk | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this look so much with the cap; sassy AND comfy! Really like your new header too (haven't had time to catch up on posts for a while so sorry if I'm a bit behind!) 👌😙

    ReplyDelete