A couple of months ago I embarked on a secret (well, sort of) mission to Manchester to meet with Brand Attic to design a tshirt! I ummed and ahhed, about what intricate design I wanted to go for ...but after remembering a conversation with a friend where we'd gone 'We need that on a tshirt!' I went for the simple slogan 'U k hun?'. It's one of those phrases I sort of started off using as a joke, more of a patronising 'you for real???'  but then it developed into a universal term where I was just asking how somebody was... Granted it is no artistic masterpiece of which I first envisioned with this project, but it is very me and wearable haha! So here we have it, my t-shirt with Brand Attic, which can be found here! Most importantly, u k hun? 



























Tshirt - My design via Brand Attic
Skirt - Missguided
Shirt - Rare London
Boots - Missguided
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bag - Celine









Skirt - Missguided
Shirt - Rare London
Boots - Missguided
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bag - Celine