Recently, thanks to the babes at JD Women, I finally got my hands on a pair of the Old Skool Vans and I literally lived in them whilst in California. So damn comfy and so damn versatile to style. We already know they look killer with jeans but I thought I'd show them styled up here with a pretty dress and distressed denim jacket to show a toughened up girlie look.

This dress could totally be worn with heels to something like prom/graduation or at least a night out, but I really like it dressed down like this with trainers... I should probably add it's only £10!!!! (I'm not kidding, bargain of the bloody year.)


To compliment the look I've gone for full silver hardwear on the Givenchy Antigona, these OTT circular Saint Laurent sunnies from Red Hot Sunglasses and my new silver Daisy Dixon watch (got this bad boy in gold too.)














Dress - Boohoo
Jacket - Boohoo
Bag - Givenchy