On Thursday I travelled up to London for an exciting fitting for a shoot next week (more to come on that soon!) and whilst there I popped into see that babes at Pretty Little Thing in their new London office.

A quick visit somehow turned into 3 hours, a lot of dress up, and a bottle of prosecco... me leaving with these pieces from the Sofia Richie collaboration. I'd seen the collection online, but seeing it in reality was a whole other ballgame. I was immediately drawn to this faux fur, spotting the velvet boots which are an almost identical match, and this glitter jumper - how perfect for a day to night look this festive season?!











The coat is so statement my big 'ole hair looked a bit silly down with it, so instead I opted for a sleek ponytail (rare for me!), which I think complimented the look well. I always went a bit cray-zee with the make up, statementing my eyes with the fuchsia colour of the jacket and warming it with orange tones, finishing off with the bold lip and a lot of highlight.


Sorry my blog hasn't been updated so much recently, but I do have a backlog of many looks to share with you (on it this week, I promise!) and aside from those looks, I'm stilling working on my Mykonos/California/Mexico travel posts, so hopefully you will also enjoy those... damn that black dog that likes the appear and hold me back from time to time, but hopefully there is also a post coming on that and how I've been learning to cope recently!