Not only did Pretty Little Thing recently kit me out with this gorgeous look which I wore out to a festive dinner and drinks, but they've also given one of my readers/followers a chance to win my whole wishlist! Simply comment below this blogpost, retweet my tweet or comment on my instagram for a chance to win, obviously the more entries on the different platforms, the better chance of winning - good luck guys! 








My Christmas #TheGiftofGoodVibes Ultimate Wishlist:




Don’t forget to keep an eye on PrettyLittleThing’s social channels to be in with a chance of winning a European holiday as part of their #TheGiftofGoodVibes campaign. Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 22nd December!




*This post is in collaboration with Pretty Little Thing, but all opinions and festive giving and sass, are my own.