Calvin, who?

10 January 2017



Ladies, if you've been wondering where can you get your glam night out ensemble, but also your comfy Calvin's to wear to breakfast the next morning, all under one roof? Runway96 is for you.

Personally I'm obsessed with their own label items like this shearling bomber, but I'm also a big fan of the branded items they stock - I find it great to have Tommy H, Calvin Klein and a strong aesthetic of similar brands all in one place as the chances are if you like one brand, you're going to discover others you like through the site as Runway96 expertise in keeping with the social media trends to give you that in style, straight from the catwalk.




I love that sports luxe vibe of sweaters/bombers combined with heels, so I styled this up for an off duty, casual, but cool, look suitable for day to night galavanting, finishing off with Celine accessories.

Normally I would avoid stiletto heeled sandals at absolutely all costs, but recently I've been converted after originally having this Luxe To Kill pair in black first and thanking the Lord Jesus when I could exist in them comfortably! To be able to walk and not be hating life in shoes like this is some kind of mystery to me, so amen to the heel Gods.





Jacket - Runway96
Bag - Celine
Heels - Luxe To Kill (also available via Runway96)
Sunglasses - Celine





*This post is in collaboration with Runway96, but all opinions, ponytail flicks, and love for sports luxe, are my own. 


1 comment: