This year I vowed to shoot more everyday looks, aside from just the polished for social media/my blog looks so he's one I put together the other day out of items I already had in my wardrobe, as apposed to straight outta a new parcel. I'm hideously guilty for wearing things once, which I'm trying to change now I actually have nice inbuilt wardrobes where I can see my fav shizz finally!

The blink-182 tshirt I picked up whilst seeing them in LA back in September*, humble brag that, yes, Mark Hoppus (childhood idol, no biggie) put us on his guestlist for the shows... ahem, and finally it's a band tee that I can actually wear and proudly be able to recite their whole discography back to before I was born. Also guiltily sucked into the band tee trend, but tried to keep it as real as possible with my decisions haha! But yeah, this tshirt holds great memories (well aside from accidentally being so high from an edible weed sweet that I wanted to call an ambulance... but I'll save that story for another day) so it will always hang proudly in my wardrobe! 

The rest of the bits again I just thought worked well with the look, and can you ever go wrong with Old Skool Vans?


*Charlotte, where are your California posts I hear you ask?? Well they were all on a hard drive I dropped and made malfunction, but I finally have the photos back now so stay tuned!!











Shirt - Boohoo
Jacket - Missguided
Trousers - Missguided
Shoes - Vans
Bag - Givenchy