Often a fashion mission of mine is wearing leopard faux fur without channeling too much of a Pat Butcher vibe. I picked up this beauty just before Christmas in the Missguided sale, but unfortunately can't find it on site now! If it helps, incase it does come back in stock, it was named 'brown leopard print oversized collar faux fur coat', and it just has the most beautiful warm tones through it!

As it's been bloody freezing I've paired it with this camel roll neck and complimenting camel patent boots, which I also love.

We all know I'm about toughening average looks up a bit from time to time, so with this look I added a distressed black denim skirt and fishnets, but equally I think it could have looked nice with some black leggings!








Jumper - Missguided 
Coat - Missguided (similar)
Skirt - Missguided
Boots - Missguided
Bag - Celine