There's absolutely no denying it, Gucci has made the biggest revival since Craig David. I've completely been sucked in, myself purchasing the GG belt and classic Dionysus bag, with a red Marmont Mini on the radar for my next purchase!

I fell head over heels for the Princetown loafers, until I found they were made from Kangaroo fur... Gucci, really necessary? This was when it became my personal mission to track down a similar, non-fur, pair... and I found these Office ones. Better still I then came across this near identical vegan friendly dupes, with even the leather faux! 

On my pursuit of non-fur-loafers I also discovered a magnitude of other Gucci inspired bits, and thought I'd share them with you guys! As much as I'd love to be able to spend £3000 on a denim jacket, it just isn't going to happen... but not to worry, highstreet brands got us covered!