Bit of a throwback look to my more pastel, and hella girlie, days, but how could I not go OTT pink and fluffy after Katy Perry just dropped this pic and finally announces new music? All I know is the Prismatic Tour was the most fun thing to ever happen to me, so I can't wait for her to release some new tour dates, and finally come out of her (granted, Orlando Bloom filled) cave.

In retrospect this whole look would be perfect for a Katy Perry show, but if I was wearing it a little more casually for a night out, I'd opt for nude heels rather than these boots... however I just feel like I had to use these boots for this shoot, you know? The jacket alone would just look killer with a more casual outfit too - I'm picturing stonewash jeans and a nude/pastel tshirt with pink heels or trainers, or as a pop of colour against a full black look. Plus the velvet pink set (in the sale, £15 down from £50, FYI!) would look amazing alone for a night out with black heels and a leather jacket for a more toughened up look.


This shoot was my final installment of my Runway96 collaboration, and as I'd worn quite off duty, more urban looks for my other shoots, I'd go full out to show they also have a more girly and glam side to the site! 




Co-ord - Runway96
Coat - Runway96
Boots - Luxe To Kill

*This post is in collaboration with Runway96, but all opinions, and love for dressing like a human Barbie, are my own.