Here's an outfit I've been dying to share for ages, it's what I wore to Drake's BMW tour in London! I wanted something concert friendly, warm enough for London's bitter weather, and still at the same time something which was going to get me into Cirque afterwards haha, so this is what I came up with! I'm all about the lace up eyelet details, and this jacket is actually a godsend as it's super puffy and warm, perfect for the freezing weather we've had recently.

Be prepared for a lot of outfits this coming week as I finally catch up on some laptop time. I've been busy shooting but forever tied up in things to actually get time to sit down and sort through my photos! This week I am making it my mission to catch up though, so stay tuned for those!






Dress - Boohoo
Jacket - Boohoo
Boots - Balenciaga
Bag - Givenchy